Tasteful Tuesday with ActiFry
Best Kitchen Gadget Ever!
It is that the fryer uses 1 tablespoon oil to fry about 1.5 kgs – seriously! isn’t that amazing. the fat content is far less definitely. Here is my recipe of how I prepared yummy guilt free fries in ActiFry. also, oil is not required at all if you use frozen items, but as I am a clean eater hence, I stay away from frozen stuff.
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Peel potatoes with a peeler and cut them in equal size of thickness.
- Rinse thoroughly in water and drain well.
- Try to dry them completely by wiping with kitchen towels.
- Place fries in Actifry, measure out oil using the green measuring spoon drizzle over fries.
- close the ActiFry and set the time for about 25- 30 mins.
- It is best to keep an eye on the cooking every 5 mins initially once, you get the hang of it, you will know the exact time taken.( cooking time varies, depending on the thickness and the amount of the fries)
- Cook it until its golden brown, unless you like your fries a little soggy.
- Once done, serve with salt and yes your guilt free fries are ready! Bon Appetite